Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Finding my way to the home of my dreams.

 I'm certain it was in junior high school that I first began to imagine my own dream home. By the time I took a drafting class, I drew my first blueprint of that home.

When I taught HTML to my computer science class at Futures High School in Montebello, their first project was to create a web site charting a map from where they were to their dream home somewhere in their future.

This site has the same goal of creating a map to your dream home but without having to learn how to code. 

Step 1: Google ... Simple Dream Home.   Pick your favorite, make a screen shot and...

Click HERE and insert your dream home photo.






Step 2: Google ... Dream Home.  Pick your favorite.  Make a screen copy and insert it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Here To The Home Of My Dreams...

On this page I'll place two kick off positions: Where I am now ... and  the vision of my dream home. Here is an example of a dream home....